Cabana 2: Second Cock

Straight ahead of me, walkin’ my way, is the tallest, broadest-shouldered, hairiest, Latin muscle monster I’ve ever

El gallo segundo es Vincente!” Hector shouts again, and the crowd roars. 

Second rooster? What the hell is Hector saying?

The muscle monster, whom I assume is Vincente, has the most evil grin on his face and I swear to Christ it looks like he’s droolin’. Handsome as fuck. Pecs like slabs of steak covered in dark fur. Abs like you only see in advertisements for bluejeans. His cock is a fat tube of meat swinging hard and loose over a huge hairy ballsack. 

I look down at Ramon, whom I’m bent over, on all fours. Ramon is grinning like a madman. 

“You like Vincente, señor,” he says. “All like Vincente.”

I lift off my hands to stand upright on my knees, but Vincente’s meaty hand pushes me back and I fall onto my hands and knees again. Vincente drops to the floor behind me and suddenly my ass cheeks are pulled wide apart and I feel his stubbly chin rubbing between them.

God, I haven’t been rimmed in ages. And suddenly wham! his hot, wet, pointy tongue pokes out and strokes my asshole. It’s like thunderbolts exploding up my spine.

“Aww, damn!” I shout. My whole body is on fire from the pleasure of this musclegod’s tongue in my ass. My eyes are closed, focusing on the waves of electricity. Vincente licks up my ass crack with a flat wet tongue, his slobber moistening my entire buttcrack. His pokes at my hole like a little red cock, and I gasp at how good it feels, then he sticks his face between my cheeks and scratches with his beard stubble again.

“Ung,” I moan. “God!”

Somehow Ramon has slid out from underneath me, and when he’s completely free, I collapse onto my elbows, my ass high and completely Vincente’s. He’s got my ass cheeks wide and I’m pushing back into his manly face and his tongue is lapping my asshole and every nerve in that muscley ring of mine is tingling. 

My cock is hard and swaying with the movement of his face and it’s droolin’ the last drops of cum from before. Ramon kneels down by my side and begins to slow stroke my cock, milking every drop out and teasing my cock hard again.

Suddenly, the pressure from Vincente face is gone and my butt is left high and dry. I kind of crumple up onto my side, feeling the good throb in my ass. From here I can see Vincente. His back is to me. Amazing broad V of his back muscles leading to the strongest, roundest most perfectly muscled ass I’ve ever seen. Dusting of fur above the massive globes of his butt. Artists should study that ass.

Vincente’s putting on a condom. He turns back and looks at me. There is no nice in his eyes. It’s pure lust. Unadulterated desire. Dom of doms. No wonder everybody likes Vincente. 

He turns and kneels at my feet. He lifts one of my legs to one side of him so I’m layin’ on my back flat on the floor with a leg on each side of his spectacular form. His long, hard, condomed cock is pointing straight at my asshole like a compass needle to magnetic north.

Christ, I don’t know if I can do this. This guy’s a monster.

Oso! Oso!” the crowd begins a low chant.

I take a few deep breaths as Vincente grabs me by the hips and, through sheer damn strength, pulls my hips up onto his broadly muscled thighs. The tip of his big cock presses into my ballsack. My belly crumples into a big heap of fat and flesh and fur as I reach up and grab my knees and pull them apart and to the sides of my belly, bringing my ass even more in line with Vincente’s tool .

“Vincente! Vincente!” the crowd chant. “Oso! Oso!

I grit my teeth, ready for a serious reaming.

Directly above my head, the beautiful broad face of Hector appears. He kneels down, so it looks like he’s upside down, squatting over me. He has stripped naked. His fat uncut cock bobs right above my forehead.

“Hector,” I say dreamily. Hell, I feel almost drunk with lust and the fear of this monster at my ass. My hand automatically reaches for Hector’s cock (hey, I’m only human!) but I quickly remember to go back to holdin’ up my leg. Hector smiles at the effort.

Señor,” Hector says. “Choosing Vincente is good luck. Good luck and bad luck.” He reaches his hand forward and rubs my belly lightly. I can feel Vincente’s huge cockhead nudge against my asspucker. This bastard’s going to rip me in half. 

“You will hurt now, mi amigo,” Hector says. “But soon you will feel... very, very good.”

I feel Vincente’s cock pushing into my asshole. It feels like a telephone pole havin’ it’s way me. Waves of nauseating pain shoot from my ass and slam up my belly. I start deep breathing trying to relax. The crowd roars their approval. 

Fuck,.it feels like I’m gonna pass out. The pain is shutting me down.

“Look in my eyes, señor,” I hear Hector say. I’m tryin’. I’m really tryin’.

“Aw, god!” I cry out between clenched teeth. Hurts like a son of a bitch. 

Yet within the pain, I want this manly monster more than anything. I bend my head forward and see the massive, hairy, muscular bulk of Vincente, his abs tensing, a trickle of sweat moving through the hair on his chest. His beefy hands grab the backs of my thighs and jackknife me even further. I push out as Vincente pushes in and I feel my ass muscles expand to include this huge intrusion of blood-pounding flesh.

I reach my hands up and take Hector’s face. Hector bends over and kisses me long and deep on the mouth. Vincente never stops, he is slowly pushing his cock further into my ass. I slam my hands against the slabs of hairy concrete that are Vincente’s pecs. I am folded in half and skewered and I’m not sure if I can do this at all.

Hector pinches my nipple and the sensation is earthshaking. It races from my nipple to my cock and asshole and my asshole relaxes and I shiver and gasp with the pleasure of it.

“Ah!” Vincente says. “Es mío ahora!” And he plunges his cock to the hilt. Hard.

For a half second I think I’m going to black out. The crowd roars. Hector bends down and kisses me on the lips. I feel the full length and fuckin’ breadth of Vincente’s cock deep inside me. I’m panting like an animal, and tears are comin’ out my eyes, and I’ll be damned if I ain’t also laughing! I’m laughing because of how fuckin’ good it feels.

We lay still a few seconds, my body adjusting to this massive skewering. Hector rubs my chest and my belly and gives me little kisses. 

Oso!” someone yells. I turn my head and see a mass of men with hard cocks in their hands, their glistening eyes locked on what the three of us are doing.

Vincente waits patiently, his eyes closed in ecstasy since, well, I ain’t braggin’ here, but my asshole is pretty tight, having not seen a whole lot of action in the last few years and certainly nothing as ample as this thing. I squeeze my sphincter on his cock and Vincente’s eyes fly open.

He laughs low and toothy as he puts his hands in the crooks of my knees and begins a slow gentle pull out of my ass. It feels awesome, feeling that cock leave my body, and I growl a low growl, shivering all over. Vincente laughs. And when he speaks, he speaks quietly, but with the voice of a mountain range, low and rocky.

“Vincente...” he says, rolling his hips a bit as he slides his cock out my ass. “Vincente... big gallo,” he says, grinning. 

Fuck, yeah, man. Damn big rooster.

He stops his pull out and begins to move in again, a little faster this time. At the same time, Hector pinches my nipple and it feels like fire quenched by ice and I want to scream with how good it feels. I am being fucked by a mountain of muscle and fur. Vincente slides his cock in and slides it out and each thrust is a masterpiece and Hector laughs and pinches my nipple and rubs my belly, enjoyin’ the way I gasp with the good of it.

The crowd is groaning and moaning. I glance to the side and see that there are men fucking and sucking and jacking everywhere. Kneeling, bending, standing against the wall

I want it now. Fuck it. I got to have this guy.

Bueno?” Hector says, looking into my eyes.

Fuck, yeah!

Muy,” I yell. “Now fuck me!” 

I slam my fist down on Vincente’s rock-solid chest. It don’t make a dent, but I get his attention. He growls a low hungry growl and starts really fucking me. A cheer goes up. Vincente leans in and begins pounding my ass, his ass muscles flexing and unflexing, moving that monster dick in and out of me like a dog in heat. He grabs my shoulder with one hand, and pushes me even deeper down on his cock. 

“God!” I yell. “Aww!” It hurts so good.

I slap Vincente’s face. He grins. I slap him hard. There is pure anger in his brown eyes. Then he smiles again. I slap him once more. He grits his teeth and bangs his cock into my ass with a brutality I’ve never known.

“Ung, do it!” I yell. Slamming my fist on his hairy chest.

“Vincente wins you!” Vincente hollers as he bangs me hard over and over, without mercy. 

I wrap my arms around his waist, feeling the muscles of his back as they flex, thrusting his cock in and out my ass. Hector squats back up above my head, his cock leaning toward my face. He has put his hands on Vincente’s sloping, solid shoulders so he can squat lower. Hector’s cock comes toward my lips. I open my mouth and Hector’s cock slides in. His cock is hot moist rubbery foreskin and slippery eel muscle and salty precum ooze and I breathe through my nose and lift my head and I am being fucked at both ends now.

“Aw,” Hector cries out. “Oso macho grande!”

Si,” Vincente growls. “Mi gran oso!”

Vincente pounds my ass and Hector’s cock slides deep down my throat and I am mad with lust and taking it all like a pro. I can feel the skin of Hector’s cock sliding loose down the length of his hard veiny shaft and my tongue works overtime to please this patient, sexy man.

The men all around are groaning and cheering and soon I’m feeling hands reaching out and touching my belly and chest and pinching my nipples and rubbing my sides and I see hands all over Vincente’s muscular mass and Hector’s body is covered with men’s hands as I’m ass-fucked and face-fucked into bliss.

Suddenly Vincente roars, loud as a fuckin’ tiger.

I feel his cock contract as it shoots wad after wad of hot jizz. “Vincente!” he roars, white teeth blazing, lifting his arms in a spectacular muscleman pose. 

Hector gasps. “¡Dios mío!” he screams and his cock bursts loads of cum deep into my throat and mouth. God, I’m going to drown here! I struggle to swallow and breathe at the same time, but it ain’t all that damn easy.

Hector’s cock drains of buckets of hot salty cum. It’s dribblin’ out my mouth, but I don’t care. My tongue laps at that hard cock, licking out each pearly drop. Pretty quickly he gets ticklish and yanks his cock out my mouth with a plop!

Muscle monster Vincente shivers and shudders as the last drops of his cum fill the condom still deep inside me. I ease my legs down with a groan (I ain’t no spring chicken!) and the action of doing so slowly slides his cock out of my ass. It’s excruciating, feeling the emptiness his cock makes as it leaves my body. Vincente puts his hands on my belly; his brown eyes are shinin’ like licked brown M&M’s. Sweat courses down his hairy chest across his slabby abs. We are all breathing heavily, looking at each other.

Amante,” Vincente says as he wraps his massive arms under my body and lays his head down on my belly. I laugh. Hector leans over and kisses me, lappin’ up the cum that’s dribbled onto my face. 

“I didn’t forget you, Hector,” I say to him, kissing him back.

Gracias, señor,” Hector whispers, smiling. 

Hector stands and shouts in a commanding voice: “El gallo está aquí!” and a chorus of voices go out crowing loud rooster calls.

The Rooster is here! Cock-a-doodle-doo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two words:
Fuck.
Yeah.

I WELCOME YOUR BACKTALK, BOY!

Just smack the Comment button at the end of the story or email me at mutantbearman@gmail.com!

If you like my erotica, don't miss my (occasional) blog...

MUTANTBEARMAN: Musings of a Queer Bear/Man

An insightful, bold and humorous blog mostly about bears and bearness, about being queer and queer sex, and about the strange world of being a 21st century man. I don't write often anymore, but occasionally I drop by for a post or two. Still, for a masculine, adult perspective on living the queer life, check out MUTANTBEARMAN: Musings of a Queer Bear/Man by clicking HERE.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
Glenn Williams (aka, Mutantbearman) is a freelance writer who has published erotica, erotic poetry & queer journalism for decades. He is also a business and technical writer as well as a theatre director and actor. He has written blogs, screenplays, fiction, journalism, poetry, and non-fiction. He lives with his sexy boyfriend and Nala the cat in Portland, Oregon.